Tuition & Fees Disclaimer
The Catalog includes the tuition and fees in effect at the time of publication.
Payment method/details must be on record prior to course registration.
Students utilizing tuition assistance programs are responsible for timely payment of tuition and fees to NCU, and must recognize this may mean the student must pay the financial obligations to the University before receiving reimbursement from their tuition assistance source.
The University reserves the right to change tuition and fees, as it deems necessary. Prepayment of the entire tuition for a program of study does not exclude a student from changes to tuition and fees. Additionally, students and alumni should be aware that:
- All applicable tuition is charged and due at the time the student enters NCUOne
- A one-time only, per program Learning Management Fee of $450 will be charged when a student vests in their first course
- A course materials fee will be charged per course; fees vary by program
- The course materials fee includes access to the student’s electronic textbooks; some courses or students may be exempt from these charges
- Alumni needing a replacement copy of the NCU Diploma or Certificate are charged a replacement fee
The cost of the program may vary depending on how many credits are transferred into the program at NCU and other factors that may apply such as leveling courses, repeated courses, start date, etc. The information listed below provides an estimated total cost (by program length). Please contact an Enrollment Advisor for further details at 866-776-0331.
As an online university, NCU uses the total program tuition cost (which includes the Course Materials Fee (per applicable program) plus the one-time per program Learning Management Fee) in its estimated cost of attendance calculation. Non-institutional grants and scholarships, NCU affiliation preferred tuition rates, or any other forms of tuition reduction will affect the estimated cost of attendance calculation. NCU does not include the room, board, transportation, childcare, or personal expenses in its calculation of the estimated cost of attendance.
Click on the links below to expand the tuition rate information by School/Program:
Non-Degree Tuition Rates
(Refer to http://www.ncu.edu/tuition-and-admissions/tuition)
|Base Per Course Tuition Rate
Total program costs reflected are calculated based on standard degree program credits exclusive of the program’s potential evaluation track. The actual cost of program is determined on the program and track student enters, transfer credits if any and other unique student factors. For more information: please contact Admissions.
NOTE: Tuition rates may vary based on a variety of factors. Contact your Academic and Finance Advisor if you have questions about your tuition rate.
|Description of Miscellaneous Fees
|Learning Management Fee, one-time, per program as noted in Total Estimated Cost of Program section.
|Payment Plan Fees - Graduate Students
|Payment Plan Fees - Undergraduate Students
|Duplicate Diploma Fee - Domestic/U.S.
|Duplicate Diploma Fee - International
|Diploma Order - 3-Day Rush - Domestic/U.S
|Diploma Order - 3-Day Rush - International
|Official Transcript Fee
|Official Transcript Order - 3-Day Rush - Domestic/International
|Certified Electronic Credential (Electronic Diploma)
|Declined Credit Card Fee
|Late Payment Fee
|Returned Check Fee
Miscellaneous Fee Information:
- Official Transcript Fee is charged for each official transcript requested
- Returned Check Fee is charged if a check is returned for non-sufficient funds
- Credit Card Declined Fee is charged if a charge to a credit card account is declined
- Certified Electronic Credentials are only available for NCU graduates who were conferred February 2021 and beyond. Click here for more information on Certified Electronic Credentials.
NOTE: All fees are non-refundable.