Tuition & Fees Disclaimer
The Northcentral University Catalog includes the tuition and fees in effect at the time of publication.
Payment method/details must be on record prior to course registration.
Students utilizing tuition assistance programs are responsible for timely payment of tuition and fees to Northcentral University, and must recognize this may mean the student must pay the financial obligations to the University before receiving reimbursement from his/her tuition assistance source.
The University reserves the right to change tuition and fees as it deems necessary. Prepayment of the entire tuition for a program of study does not exclude a student from changes to tuition and fees. Additionally, students and alumni should be aware that:
- All applicable tuition is charged and due at the time the student enters an online courseroom.
- A one-time only, per program Learning Management Fee of $450 will be charged when a student vests in his or her first course.
- A course materials fee will be charged per course; fees vary by program. This fee includes access to the student’s electronic textbooks. Some courses or students may be exempt from these charges.
- Alumni needing a replacement copy of the Northcentral University Diploma or Certificate are charged a replacement fee.
The cost of the program may vary depending on how many credits are transferred into the program at Northcentral University and other factors that may apply such as leveling courses, repeated courses, start date, etc. The information listed below provides an estimated total cost (by program length). Please contact an Enrollment Advisor for further details at 866-776-0331.
As an online university, Northcentral University uses the total program tuition cost (which includes registration and graduation fees; and dissertation fees for doctoral students; plus the one-time per program Learning Management Fee) in its estimated cost of attendance calculation. Non-institutional grants and scholarships, Northcentral University affiliation preferred tuition rates, or any other forms of tuition reduction will affect the estimated cost of attendance calculation. Northcentral University does not include the room, board, textbook costs, transportation, childcare, or personal expenses in its calculation of the estimated cost of attendance.
Click on the links below to expand the tuition rate information by School/Program:
Non-Degree Tuition Rates
(Refer to http://www.ncu.edu/tuition-and-admissions/tuition)
||Base Per Course Tuition Rate
*With the Exception of English Language Arts Excellence in the Common Core and Mathematics Excellence in the Common Core
Total program costs reflected are calculated based on standard degree program credits exclusive of the program’s potential evaluation track. The actual cost of program is determined on the program and track student enters, transfer credits if any and other unique student factors. For more information: please contact Admissions.
NOTE: Tuition rates may vary based on a variety of factors. Contact your Student Finance Advisor if you have questions about your tuition rate.
|Description of Miscellaneous Fees
|Learning Management Fee, one-time, per program as noted in Total Estimated Cost of Program section.
|Payment Plan Fees - Graduate Students
|Payment Plan Fees - Undergraduate Students
|Duplicate Diploma Fee - Domestic/U.S.
|Duplicate Diploma Fee - International
|Official Transcript Fee
|Declined Credit Card Fee
|Late Payment Fee
|Returned Check Fee
Miscellaneous Fee Information:
- Official Transcript Fee is charged for each official transcript requested
- Returned Check Fee is charged if a check is returned for non-sufficient funds.
- Credit Card Declined Fee is charged if a charge to a credit card account is declined.
NOTE: All fees are non-refundable.