Mission, Vision, and Values
Developing leaders who are culturally competent and experts in interprofessional health care practices.
To be recognized as the premier online graduate school in the health professions.
- Communication: SHS will be defined by the clear, intentional, and effective articulation of health sciences pedagogy as well as deliberate, timely, and respectful assessment.
- Diversity and Inclusion: We will embrace diversity of culture, thought, and action and believe that the inclusion of diverse people and perspectives enhance all aspects of health sciences education.
- Interprofessionalism: SHS will employ educational standards that allow professors and students from various health sciences disciplines to collaborate with one another to produce improved health outcomes.
- Innovation: We will make use of new education delivery systems and state-of-the-art technology to ensure the best environment for health sciences teaching and learning.
- Efficacy: SHS will equip students with the ability to produce outstanding health care outcomes.